Thursday, February 21, 2008

"It was a dark and stormy night......"

"It was a dark and stormy night...." Fans of "Peanuts" will recognize that introductory sentence. Snoopy, among many things, considered himself to be a writer. And every story that he'd start began with that sentence. And that first sentence, as I recall, was as far as he could ever get. Maybe I can do better.

It has other connotations as well, but I'll let you explore those on your own -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_was_a_dark_and_stormy_night

Stunt Diver will be my personal exploration into art and ideas that interest me - and may interest you. It will report on artists that I like, events that may be exciting, and anything else that captures my imagination. 

So, welcome. Feedback is encouraged including links to art and ideas that interest you.         




_ylt=A9G_bF9U9b1HNgMBnZaJzbkF.jpg

No comments: